Classic Edge 300
|Door||406mm W x 406mm H|
|Firebox Volume||0.28 cu m|
|Ash Cleanout Door||457mm W x 229mm H|
|Supply/Return Ports||1 set of 1-1/4″ supply and return ports (can be configured for two pumps)|
|Manufacturer’s Rated Heat Output Capacity||30 kW*|
Included with outdoor woodburning boiler -Water Test Kit, Cleaning Rod, Scraper Tool, Ground Rod Kit, Thermostatic Valve Kit and two 4-foot chimney sections
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Based on EN303-5 test.
COLOUR Colour selections are close representations but are limited by processing and viewing conditions.
The Classic Edge outdoor woodburning boiler is easy to operate and burns less wood than other methods of wood heat.
Classic Edge Model Features
- Designed to Perform – With innovative features like a patented air charge tube that adds air in all the right places while keeping the coal bed from falling through, to the patent-pending vertical heat exchanger that optimises heat transfer, the Classic Edge is the perfect combination of performance and value.
- Easy to Operate – With Central Boiler’s FireStar II electronic controller optimising the gasification process, the Classic Edge is one of the easiest ways to heat with wood.
- Higher Efficiency – Fire burns down through the Fusion Combustor where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion, resulting in high efficiency and extremely low emissions.
- Less Maintenance – Vertical heat exchanger optimises heat transfer and requires little maintenance. Heat exchanger includes integrated cleaning system and, if needed, a removable access plate, a Classic Edge exclusive.
- Burns Less Wood – A hallmark of Central Boiler woodburning boilers for over 30 years, spray-on urethane foam is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce wood usage, even at the coldest temperatures.
- TITANIUM SERIES Models Available – Titanium Series models offer the same features and benefits of non-stainless models with the added benefit of a stainless steel firebox assembly.
- Provides superior firebox corrosion resistance
- Allows for longer burn times
- Extends life of the woodburning boiler
- Adding the proper water treatment BEFORE adding water to the system is critical for stainless woodburning boilers. Be sure to review the Owner’s Manual and Warranty/Registration for requirements. Your local dealer can provide more information about Titanium Series models.
- MCS & DEFRA Approved – The Classic Edge 350 is UK/EU Approved to EN303-5.